THE SITE FOREMAN IS HIRING!
Are you looking for a new career, same industry, but a different path.
Stop looking! We might have the perfect job for you as a Residential Project Manager at The Site Foreman!
You will be based out of our brand new offices located in Sydney’s inner west, at Summer Hill.
Who are we?
The Site Foreman is a leading Architectural and Project Management Company specialising in custom designed homes, major renovations, and alterations and additions. Due to recent growth we are looking for a new team player. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated and is able to work in a fast paced environment.
The project manager role is to administer the build contracts between builders and our clients. The works include administrating the contract documents, weekly on site meetings, managing the builders’ timeline, EOT, variations, progress claims assessment, assisting clients as and when needed, and liaising with consultants.
You will also be required to prepare detailed scopes of works, to assist in preparing the tender documents for clients, as well as negotiating with builders to preparation of contract documents. You will have a resourceful support team both administrative and managerial to assist as and when needed.
What are we looking for?
Our ideal project Manager possesses the following traits:
- Confident and engaging personality
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Attention for detail
- Efficient time management skills
- Be motivated to succeed by securing work within a team environment for a growing Company
- Proficient use of Microsoft office skills, inc word & excel
What are the requirements?
It is important you meet the following requirements:
- Current builders licence ( required only for proof of training )
- Minimum 5-10 years residential building experience, specifically in custom design homes, alterations and additions. Experience in medium/multi residential development is a bonus, but not essential
- Reliable motor vehicle
If you are looking for a change & no longer want to work on the tools, this may be the perfect job for you!
If you feel that you fit the above criteria and are capable of working within a successful team to assist in delivering homes to happy clients, please forward your resume, with reliable references, to email@example.com
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity, however only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. *No recruitment companies.